Dienstag, 23. April 2024, 13:16 UTC+2

Du bist nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: =[KsK]= SQUAD. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lese dir bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Anonymous

unregistriert

Montag, 11. Dezember 2006, 08:56

Gas.squad

Hi KSK,
I wondered if any of you know the link to the gas forum or know any members as I was kicked then banned for their server on Suunday because I killed gas.powa too many times?
I killed him 2x with a sniper and 2x with the p90?
I cant understand why?Maybe he was a bad loser and they only want players that are easy to kill?Which presents no challenge?
Can you help?
F

PikAsso

unregistriert

Montag, 11. Dezember 2006, 09:12

Hi Fukwit,

maybe you find here the answers to your questions
http://www.gas-squad.com/

But I think this will end up in an awfull discussion about skill, server costs, fun, administrator rights, bad weather conditions and stuff like this. Do you know the meaning of "bullshit Bingo" ?

BR
PikAsso

Anonymous

unregistriert

Montag, 11. Dezember 2006, 18:05

Hi Pikasso..thanks for your reply!
Yep you were right this gas clan obviously consists of very immature people!

http://www.pc-cube.de/beta/index.php?site=forum_topic&topic=159

Whats with this Noob,noob,aimbot,n4p,noob! comments.
You were right not one sensible answer or one thats justified anyway!
F

PikAsso

unregistriert

Montag, 11. Dezember 2006, 18:50

I have to say, that i did not want to take sides. I just wanted to say that all these BANN-Discussions are of the same content and very predictable.

That is not related to any clan. It is nearly the same all over the community and I do not want to exclude KsK. We had a lot of those discussions during the last weeks because of our no-pro-server.

Sometimes it is groundhog awakening :?

BR
PikAsso

Anonymous

unregistriert

Dienstag, 12. Dezember 2006, 11:16

Hi again just to let you know that Ive been accused of using aimbots etc.......by gas and that I call them cheaters?
Well just for the record Ive have never used aimbots,hacks or macros of any kind and I personaly never said that they cheated either!
Some people just dont like it when I have a higher level of skill!
See you on KSK servers some time!
By the way what does n4p mean?Is it like noob I take it?
F

PikAsso

unregistriert

Dienstag, 12. Dezember 2006, 13:17

Forenregeln | Impressum